News: 2008 Archived News Items
Abstracts submission deadline for the Conference on Freeway and Tollway Operations approaching!
Sponsors and Exhibitors Sure to Wow 2008 TRB/IBTTA Joint Conference Attendees.
The 2008 Transportation
Research Board (TRB) / International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association
(IBTTA) 2008 Joint Conference on Freeway and Tollway Operations (FTOC) is
expected to be one of the most interactive and informative events to date.
The five-day conference is being held in Fort Lauderdale area, Florida, USA,
June 15-19, 2008. One of the many exciting features of the conference is the
exhibit hall, open to all conference attendees.
Detailed information is available online at www.2008FTOC.com.
There will be four tracks with the following topics:
- Expressway/Motorway Management
- Tollway and Tolling Operations/Managed Lanes
- Operations and Control Center Technologies
- Safety in Incident Management
The conference will be held at the Hyatt Bonaventure in Weston, Florida. Speaker abstracts are due February 1, 2008. You don't need to have a paper prepared - submit our ideas online today! Selected authors will be notified by March 1, 2008.
2008 Freeway and Tollway Operations Conference official website.
- 2008 Freeway and Tollway Operations Conference - official website
- Submit an Abstract - official website
- Register - official website
- See also the Upcoming Events section of this website