Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) provide advanced technologies that help transportation work smarter, making it safer, more efficient, and more effective. ITS Midwest is one of the nation's oldest chapters of ITS America, and our member organizations have been promoting, deploying, and managing Intelligent Transportation Systems and services for many decades. Our annual meeting theme, Champions for the Future, captures our spirit for leading the way to build the future of transportation. On October 21-22 in Indianapolis at the NCAA Hall of Champions we reflected on how we're building this future and what challenges and possibilities lie ahead.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2015 ITS Midwest Annual Meeting. Look here for plans and information.
Final Program and Meeting Map
The Final Program for the ITS Midwest 2014 Annual Meeting, as well as a map of the venue area showing the hotel, parking and meeting entrance, is now available for download! Any further updates will be posted on this web site when available.
Final Program [ PDF,
Last Updated: Mon, October 13, 2014
Meeting Map [ PDF,
Last Updated: Wed, October 15, 2014
- Member: $150 early bird, $190 after 10/7
- Non-Member: $190 early bird, $240 after 10/7
- Student (Student ID required): Free (Lunch not included), $25 (Lunch included)
Note: early bird registration ends October 7, 2014. The deadline to register online is October 17, after which only on-site registration is available. Credit cards cannot be accepted for on-site registration.
ITS Midwest is offering a special hotel rate by arrangement with Marriott Hotels at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown for 129 USD per night.
These special rates are available until October 8th 2014. For more information or to book the special hotel rate, visit here >>.
Sponsorship: In addition to the complimentary registrations noted below with each sponsorship level, all sponsorship levels allow for 1 additional reduced registration at $75. The three levels of sponsorship are:
- Platinum: $1500- includes (3) complimentary registrations, 3 min. Company video to be shown during meeting, 1 Full page in the meeting booklet, Company logo displayed at all breaks and lunch
- Gold: $1000- includes (2) complimentary registrations, 1/2 page in the meeting booklet, Company logo displayed at all breaks and lunch
- Silver: $500- includes (1) complimentary registration, 1/4 page in the meeting booklet, Company logo displayed during a specific break
Exhibitor: $375 (includes 1 complimentary registration and up to (2) additional registrations at a reduced rate of $75
Please contact Ryan Elliott for sponsorship and exhibiting info.
[Other Current Events]